Timeline For Students
Steps for Each Year of High School
- Talk to your guidance counselor to make sure you understand college entrance requirements
- Begin saving information about your scholastic and athletic achievements
- Sign up at onlinecollegescouting.com to let colleges recruit you. [IT'S FREE!]
- Get involved early.
- At your school & in your community
- Much of your success in college will depend on your ability to manage time
- Colleges look for students who are active and are able to handle busy schedules
- The more people you meet, the more experience you gain, the better chance you will have of discovering your interests
- It's never too early to dream about "what you want to be when you grow up"
- Don't forget to have fun!
Year by Year for Athletes
While both Believe You Can Fly & Bizgrok, Inc make every effort to provide accurate and timely information and to review the content of sites to which we provide links, neither Bizgrok, Inc nor Believe You Can Fly guarantee the material contained herein, nor do they assume responsibility for any errors or omissions. Believe You Can Fly does not collect information from children under 13 years old